Current Major Projects of Andy Kerr
I am currently spending much of my time advocating for the:
• Oregon Eastside Forests, Old Growth Protection and Jobs Act of 2011;
• expansion of the Wild Rogue Wilderness and Rogue Wild and Scenic River;
• expansion of Oregon Caves National Monument;
• protection of the Chetco Wild and Scenic River;
• establishment of 2.6 million acres of new National Forests and Wildlife Refuges in Western Oregon;
• conservation and restoration of the Sagebrush Sea, including the recovery of the greater sage-grouse to levels that support a harvestable surplus; and
• recommercialization of industrial hemp in the United States.
There are also major projects in which I play a minor role, as well as a few freelance environmental agitations (projects that I've started, but for which I do not [perhaps yet] have a client).